12 car series 2014

Weston MC is back organising 12 cars and navigational road rallies. Details of these events found here.

12 car series 2014

Postby Pete Bane » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Hi all, here we are again about to start the next couple of rounds and as to date nobody has come forward to be C of C, and there is good news and bad news , the good news for me at least is that I am still breathing , bad news for you guys is that I now believe that the time has come for me to relinquish my job as Sec of the Meeting , so that means more work for those left ,.
Sorry about this, but my health is not bad but will never get any better , so come on you youngsters now is the time to step up and take charge,, I shall of course still be available to marshal and don,t mind helping in other ways if I can...
Many thanks Peter.................
Pete Bane

Re: 12 car series 2014

Postby Jan Knott » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:11 am

Sorry to hear you've got health problems. I'm happy to take over doing the paperwork, but haven't the time to put the routes together.

At a push, could we not use some of the routes that have already been used, just do the navigation instructions differently?
Kind regards,

Jan
Jan Knott

Re: 12 car series 2014

Postby Pete Bane » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:54 pm

Thanks for reply Jan , but we still need C of C to run events, as to date nobody has stood forward , and until we do , regret nothing will happen and don,t forget it still takes four weeks notice for the permit requirement ........
Come along somebody or this will just slip away without a fight.........
Pete Bane..........
Pete Bane